DB boxes have never been fully ingrained into the design of any building. They look odd, out-of-place and disproportionately designed. Here we have showcased DB boxes in an environment where its sits in a position of power.
Inspired by a simple theme, ‘Cable-Mess’, we incorporated our designs into a box form and then succeeded in converting the same to a light form.
The second phase of the design was to enhance the technology and also upscale to a futuristic look and feel.
- Parametric speakers for directional sound.
- Interactive projector to turn the wall into a touch screen.
- Alexa integrated - automation systems.
- Smart lighting system for energy conservation.
- Interactive 360° shadow less lighting.
Giving maximum importance to fluidic pathway of experience, the lights are the guide. Showcasing an iconic space is relevant for a technology giant like Schneider, because the idea was to create a futuristic yet pure commercial marketing space with technology and energy conservation in mind.